STG serves all aspects of the enterprise Service Management spectrum, with a strong focus on HR and HCM. We know that now, more than ever, strategic service management is necessary to optimize a group’s value to an organization to be more efficient and cost effective. Inconsistent HR service delivery drains valuable resource time and results in inconsistent and costly service delivery across your enterprise.
On a day-to-day basis, HR receives numerous service requests that they must prioritize, manage and execute upon by entering into multiple corporate HR systems. These requests are typically received as unstructured communications such as phone calls, emails paper forms and direct requests. Managing all these requests can be challenging for the HR manager, and the requesters have no clear line of sight into the status of their requests.
By standardizing and moving these functions to the ServiceNow® platform, manual services are transformed, providing greater automation and self-service opportunities that free up resources to focus on strategic areas. STG has proven experience in designing and installing self-service portals, implementing system-based service management (e.g., onboarding/offboarding, PTO requests, tuition reimbursement, etc.), and automating and streamlining service processes to address HR’s needs. We advise on the right approach, deliver real solutions and help support ServiceNow® rollouts that yield measurable results. Sample benefits of a ServiceNow® implementation with STG include:
– A user-friendly single system of engagement and record for the HR professional, the original requester, and management results in a streamlined user experience
– Mobile capability enabling users and HR personnel to make and manage requests anywhere, anytime
– Knowledge management providing 24×7 knowledge self-help
– A service catalog that centralizes and streamlines requests, provides real time status updates, gives users a consistent experience, and can drastically reduce call center volume
– Social communication facilitating interaction with HR and capturing knowledge for re-use
– Drag-and-drop reports and dashboards that are both visual and actionable
– A platform offering broad control of how to best allocate resources and design the process flow of related services
Spencer Thomas Group’s ServiceNow® Practice
As an experienced third-party ServiceNow® partner, STG identifies problems and addresses challenges up front, delivering planning, business process improvement, process workflow, customization and configuration of ServiceNow® solutions for your organization’s unique needs. Whether you are just implementing ServiceNow® or seeking greater efficiencies for leveraging your existing investment, STG can help you design and implement solutions offering new features and functions that may not be available through a basic ServiceNow® implementation.
STG provides experienced, flexible, end-to-end project implementation teams with required skill sets, including Management /Business Consulting, Business Analyst, Developer, QA, Project Lead and Project Management services. We employ a tried and true delivery framework using a hybrid Agile/Rapid Application Deployment (RAD) software delivery model. Our approach is iterative to ensure client alignment; we consistently deliver quality service to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Service Relationship Management
– Develop and deploy IT or Business Services
Systems Integration, Migration, and Conversions
– Create and install standard and custom integrations
– Migrate data from source to ServiceNow®
– Convert applications from other services to ServiceNow®
– Technical system architecture planning
– Process improvement planning
– Information architecture
– UX, UI Design
– Business process improvement, streamlining and automation
– Project management of business initiatives from other products and services to the ServiceNow® platform
– Onshore/offshore support model is available for 24 hour support
– Communication strategies that mitigate project risks up front and keep our customers informed every step of the way
– We build custom applications on the ServiceNow® platform to support your organization’s unique needs
Organizational Change Management
– STG’s OCM practice helps clients successfully address the key obstacles to adoption of new technologies and processes.